WELCOME

Follow along as my friends and I "search" for love and happiness! I have many girlfriends spread across the country who also have friends who may have an interesting story for me to share. No worries friends and our "boos" your names are safe... I won't tell, if YOU don't tell. Look at each post not to see if you know who I am talking 'bout but instead to grow and help us grow as the wonderful women we are.







Don't ask me who I'm talkin' 'bout, 'cause I ain't tellin'! LOL

But don't forget to add your 2 cents.... I like to hear others opinions even if I dont agree.... but hey maybe you do agree....








*SMOOCHES*



~Keisha~



Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Qualities


I was told to write the vision and make it plain.... that's what I am doing!!

Check out my vision for MY husband designed by God for ME!!  I previously wrote a blog about My Type...check to see if they have changed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment