WELCOME

Follow along as my friends and I "search" for love and happiness! I have many girlfriends spread across the country who also have friends who may have an interesting story for me to share. No worries friends and our "boos" your names are safe... I won't tell, if YOU don't tell. Look at each post not to see if you know who I am talking 'bout but instead to grow and help us grow as the wonderful women we are.







Don't ask me who I'm talkin' 'bout, 'cause I ain't tellin'! LOL

But don't forget to add your 2 cents.... I like to hear others opinions even if I dont agree.... but hey maybe you do agree....








*SMOOCHES*



~Keisha~



Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Royal Wedding

I was the little girl who once upon a time believed in fairy tales.  I'm a Disney Princess fanatic. I saw the the The Princess and the Frog like 3 or 4 times in theaters and I only took kids once. As life happened my belief in fairy tales dwindled. 


Then a black divorced 36 year old woman became engaged to the wild and handsome Prince Harry. The game changed! I know, she's mixed, light skinned, with "good hair" but nonetheless she's still all the things I first mentioned. And that man LOVES that woman. 

As I got up at 630-ish on a Saturday to watch The Royal Wedding, it gave this little black girl a little piece of hope. It gave me desire to get back in the game. It gave me the desire to curse out my friends for not setting me up on blind dates with the princes in their circles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment